Penis enlargement is one of the areas of male genital surgery. As a result of the operation, an aesthetic effect is achieved and all sexual functions are preserved.
The quality of intimate life improves significantly, and a man gains self-confidence!
Why do men choose to adjust the size of their penis?
- dissatisfaction with appearance;
- lack of pleasant sensations during intercourse;
- partner dissatisfaction;
- lack of control over the duration of sexual intercourse;
- defects in urethral development;
- Peyronie's disease - curvature of the axis of the penis;
- fibrosis of the corpora cavernosa;
- underdeveloped penis;
- erectile dysfunction of various etiologies;
- impotence as a result of endocrine disorders;
- age changes;
- correcting the consequences of operations on the internal and external male genitalia.
Penis enlargement methods
Modern medical centers use modern, efficient and safe methods of correcting the size of the penis.
Urology specialists with experience in solving these problems will individually choose the best way to correct penis size.
Currently, urologists have the following techniques in their arsenal:
- Ligamentotomy - is performed in the perineal area under general anesthesia. It is a section of part of the ligament apparatus of the penis. This allows a visual redistribution of the length of the penis in the direction of increasing its protruding part by more than 2 cm. Sometimes it can be recommended to use a special device - an extender (fixator) to improve the result of the operation.
- Scrotal skin plastic surgery allows you to visually increase the length of the penis due to the release of its area hidden under the skin of the scrotum.
- Removal of suprapubic fat allows you to open the base of the penis, hidden under the excess influx of subcutaneous fat. In fact, the size of the organ does not change, but visually it looks a few inches longer.
- Penis prosthetics for erectile dysfunction in the clinic is performed using a plastic three-component inflatable endoprosthesis. The phalloprosthesis enables a man to independently regulate the degree of penis enlargement in the state of erection.
- Penis thickening. Penis enlargement technique with hyaluronic acid due to its thickening. It consists of a subcutaneous injection into the penis shaft of a substance that is a natural component of the human body - a filler based on hyaluronic acid. In this process, the genital trunk is modeled. The immediate effect of increasing the diameter of the axis of the penis by 2-3 centimeters is achieved.
- Penis enlargement with filler filler is the most modern and affordable non-surgical method of enlargement. The gel with hyaluronic acid, injected under the skin under local anesthesia, creates a kind of tight-fitting frame for soft tissues. The amount of head augmentation depends on the amount of drug injected.
- According to individual indications, special collagen matrices consisting of hypoallergenic animal collagen biofiber can be surgically transplanted between the head of the penis and the cavernous bodies of the body of the penis.
Preparing for penis enlargement
As with any planned intervention in body integrity, penis enlargement or plastic surgery requires proper preparation to reveal the actual condition of the body and rule out possible complications.
The patient is obliged to pass laboratory tests of blood and urine, culture of microflora and infectious diseases. The urologist, cardiologist and therapist give conclusions about the patient's readiness for intervention. In case of surgery under general anesthesia, an ECG is taken and an anesthesiologist is consulted. Coordination with other narrow specialists may also be required.
Contraindications for penis enlargement can be:
- the presence of severe endocrine diseases,
- infectious diseases,
- urological diseases in a state of deterioration,
- blood clotting disorders,
- oncological neoplasms,
- over 18 years old,
- the presence of mental disorders, etc.
The cost of penis enlargement depends on the chosen method of intervention, the need to treat infectious diseases and diligent adherence to postoperative recommendations to avoid repeated visits to the doctor.
Why is it worth contacting a trusted clinic?
- Experienced doctors. Both surgical and minimally invasive manipulations in the clinic are performed by qualified urologists-surgeons with extensive experience.
- Quality service If necessary, there is an opportunity for one visit to consult and pass all the necessary tests.
- Advanced equipment. The clinic uses high-tech methods, as well as proven, certified drugs from leading manufacturers.
- Individual approach. The clinic provides confidentiality and an individual approach to the sensitive problems of each patient